Monday, January 20, 2020

My Target Audience

The age of my target audience is from 20s-80s. Physical therapy can be for anyone at all. I would say it will mainly call out to older people that range from 50s-80s. there is not a specific gender I am trying to target for my magazine. I would target areas with a higher retirement population and a higher senior citizen population. for income, I am targeting middle class because it is not super expensive but can be pricey. Insurance may cover it but it depends on the circumstances if it was an accident in a car crash or it its an injury from sports. The education level is not really important for my target audience. The message that needs to get across is that there are people who can help their pain/injuries. I'm hoping the bright colors and larger text will catch the audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment