Friday, April 17, 2020
CCR Question #4 Draft
The camera that I used for my photos and photo shoots was a Nikon D3200 this is my personal camera. It was in action mode for the cover photo. For the other photos I used portrait mode and automatic. I used Photoshop to edit many of my photos. i edited these photos to make them look cleaner and more vibrant. i also changed some colors so the color scheme would continue, creating a theme throughout my magazine. creating a theme also helps readers identify PT Body Works as a brand. though i started with Publisher in the beginning of my project, half way through i had changed to InDesign as a more professional way to put together the final product and clean it up. i used InDesign the most as the main way of putting together my magazine. to document the whole process of building my magazine, i used blogger. from the research to the final product, each new step was written down and posted. to look up different fonts and do research, i used google chrome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment