Thursday, April 30, 2020

Final Submission





Throughout this long process of building my physical therapy magazine, I have changed and modified quite a bit of times. My magazine is unconventional in itself because physical therapy magazines are not common, but I have realized that there are many conventions in other magazines that I have found to be very useful in mine. The more I researched, the more I got new ideas for ways to make it look more professional and conventional, to an extent. I think the final product of my magazine looks very conventional as far as the magazines I have researched. I changed the cover page to have all the words on one side. I also emphasized a color theme of maroon, beige, black, white and grey. I revised the table of contents page by making it more organized with the bigger numbers and the line in the middle. I liked this idea and thought it looked neat. I changed the look of my title in the article and the font to clean it up a bit. I also added lines in between the paragraphs to have them more organized so it is more pleasing to the eye.







No comments:

Post a Comment